InFocusStore.com Return Policy
We are committed to supporting our customers before, during and after their purchases. Please read the following information below regarding the proper handling of your new InFocus product.
Receiving Your Order
When you receive your order, please follow these guidelines:
- Carefully unpack and inspect all merchandise, taking care not to damage the original packaging.
- Do not fill out the manufacturer's warranty card until you are satisfied. We will not accept returns of merchandise with completed warranty cards or damaged or missing collateral material.
- Do not throw away any of the packaging materials, such as boxes, instructions, inserts, bags etc., until you are sure you want to keep the equipment.
- Keep the packing slip for your records.
- Read all instruction manuals before testing your equipment.
We recognize that you may need to return a product that you have purchased from InFocus Store. In order to expedite the return process, please follow the process below.
Return Period: InFocus extends a 15-day, full money-back guarantee on all equipment. Between 15-30 days, a 15% restocking fee will be applied to your return. Returns are not accepted after 30 days of the original shipping date.
Return Process and Guidelines
- Product that is in its original, undamaged factory-sealed container may be returned to InFocus Store within fifteen (15) days of the original shipping date for a refund or exchange.
- Product that is in its original, undamaged factory-sealed container may be returned to InFocus Store between fifteen (15) and thirty (30) days of the original shipping date with a 15% restocking fee deducted from the refund amount or applied to the exchange purchase.
- Product that is DOA (dead on arrival) or defective may be returned to InFocus Store for refund or exchange within fifteen (15) days of the original shipping date with no restocking fee.
- No projector will be accepted for return or exchange with more than eight (8) hours of usage on the projector lamp.
- All products must be returned in as-new, re-saleable condition in their original packaging. Any manuals, cables etc. that are missing will result in rejection of the return or an additional fee.
- Shipping charges are not refundable.
- Please contact our Customer Service Department at 1-866-925-8291 (or Customerservice@InFocusStore.com ) to request a return merchandise authorization (RMA) number.
- Clearly mark your RMA number on the outside of the package you are returning to InFocus Store. Packages without an RMA number clearly marked on the outside of the package will not be accepted.
- The RMA is valid for 30 days from issuance. Product returned after 30 days of return authorization will be refused and returned to sender.
- Please include a copy of your original invoice and a brief note explaining the reason for the return with the package you are returning.
- All returns must be sent freight prepaid. Returns sent C.O.D. or "shipping charges collect" will be refused. Credit will be given only for items that we receive and inspect.
- Be sure that you insure your return shipment to avoid any complications.
Items sold by InFocus Store are covered by the InFocus or specified manufacturer's warranty. If the warranty period has expired, calls for service or repairs should be referred directly to the manufacturer or their authorized service centers (ASC).
Need Further Assistance?
If you have any questions or concerns that are not answered here, please feel free to contact the InFocus Store Customer Care Team.
- 1-866-925-8291 (M-F from 8 a.m.-8 p.m., EST)